At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for technical experts in cloud security who will inform, inspire and empower security and developer personas as we reshape this industry. You will create technical narratives and content from reference architectures to demos to enable our customers and field teams to navigate the increasing complexity of the cloud. You will collaborate with our product and threat research teams, enable technical sellers and shape our competitive positioning.
What You'll Do
- Be a technical subject matter expert for Wiz. This includes understanding how our cloud scanning, risk assessment, vulnerability management, cloud detection and response, platform, and integrations are built and implemented in our customer’s environments. You will develop deep expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Understand the Voice of security and/or the Voice of the Developer, including needs, expectations and product understanding when it comes to securing applications and cloud environments.
- Work closely with product management and sales engineering to validate use cases, create reference architectures and build compelling demos.
- Create high quality technical content such as case studies, white papers, blog posts and other assets.
- Develop enablement and training materials for our sales engineering and customer success teams.
- Provide in-deal support for our field teams to solve customer problems.
- Provide SME support for analyst briefings, ISV integrations, product betas and launches.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in technical product marketing, product management, or sales engineering in cloud security fields
- Previous experience in cloud computing
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience within large organizations. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers and stakeholders within enterprises.
- Experience in project management at a growth stage company (e.g., across internal and external processes, working with communications, legal, vendor teams, etc.)
- Ability to own and drive end-to-end successful projects at an individual and team level
- Ability to self-start, thrive in ambiguity, and be passionate for the Wiz mission
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor communication approach based on target audience insights and drive successful projects at an individual and team level
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information for leadership
- Excellent organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Working experience in security or a security certification is a plus
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.