At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re constantly launching new products, conducting new research, or highlighting noteworthy customer stories. We’re looking for a creative content marketer and writer to help us create, edit and share world-class content. In this role you will help manage the content creation process, so we produce assets that amplify Wiz’s story, articulate how we are uniquely positioned to solve our customers’ challenges and demonstrate how Wiz is a trusted security partner. You will work cross-functionally with fellow Wizards to create a variety of resources that help our customers better understand cloud security risks, more effectively collaborate with their security and development teams, and ultimately make their organizations more secure.
What You'll Do:
- Help tell the Wiz story through various forms of content – this includes blog posts, data reports, infographics, videos, social posts, whitepaper, etc.
- Support Wiz’s content strategy via an intake process and close collaboration with key internal stakeholders and an editorial agency. Help manage content creation across teams to ensure alignment, increase visibility of the content pipeline and help prioritize projects as needed.
- Align content to each stage of the customer journey to educate and nurture customers at each stage of the pipeline
- Ensure a steady drum beat of interesting and creative content, including executing a content calendar
- Share a range of Wiz voices and perspectives – Security content, product updates, relevant events, and more
- Help inform the future content strategy of the company
- Drive awareness and engagement of new content, collaborating closely with Wiz’s social and digital teams to promote via social and paid channels
- Track content performance and engagement metrics
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills - We are looking for an expert that knows the best ways to tell a compelling story that engages our audience
- 2+ years working in the technology/SaaS/security industries
- Ability to create reports and analyze data to measure content’s effectiveness
- Willingness to adapt to change, move quickly and think on your feet
- Experience working cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the business
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.