At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
About the Backend Team:
Secure everything built and ran in the cloud - organizations of all sizes and industries use Wiz to rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes so they can build faster and more securely.
Our Backend Engineering team develops and maintains large distributed components that run Wiz, running a multi-cloud architecture (currently Azure, AWS and GCP) using Golang, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Neptune, Docker, Kubernetes, and the list goes on.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our growing team.
If you want to take part in our mission to secure the cloud, share our passion for scaling challenges, and write elegant and maintainable code- we’d love to hear from you.
You will take part in:
- End-to-end development of backend software components (design, development, testing, maintenance)
- Build a modern backend application with a focus on user experience and scale
- Collaborating with product managers and fellow engineers to bring ideas to life
- 1+ years of experience with Backend Engineering in a high-level programming language (e.g. Java, C#, Golang)
- Some experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Some experience with databases and message queue technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.