At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
What You'll Do:
- Research containers and Kubernetes security risks and threats (configuration, permissions, network, and more). Follow public sources and independently generate insights.
- Investigate security gaps in different containerized environments – EKS, AKS, GKS, and self-managed Kubernetes, ECS
- Translate security risks and misconfigurations into product detections and controls
- Analyze emerging cloud threats and their impact on customers
- Collaborate with the Product team to transform research insights into features
- Develop best-practice and security policies based on findings, and write external facing materials based on your research
What You'll Bring:
- An independent self-learner
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in containers / Kubernetes (deployment/research)
- 4+ years of experience in security research or threat research, conducting deep research with actionable conclusions
- Deep knowledge in Kubernetes, OS internals (Windows/Linux), and networking
- Familiarity with Cloud Services, Cloud environment architecture, and the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.