At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
The Revenue Operations Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by partnering with our go-to-market teams to deliver customer value. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to ensure each sales team member is setup for success at every phase. We take both a bird’s eye view and dive into the weeds to solve problems as a team to drive employee success and revenue.
As a Business Systems Analyst – Post-Sales, you will be the Systems champion for the Customer Success and Support organizations and will represent them on all matters tool related. You will develop relationships with key stakeholders within those groups to understand their business needs and lead systems projects to help them meet their goals.
This is a hands-on role. You will be asked to quickly learn the challenges of the business and find ways to simplify processes within our sales and support systems to increase productivity and efficiency. More importantly, the role requires a personality that promotes collaboration and unity.
What You'll Do:
- Gather requirements from leaders and stakeholders within the Customer Success and Support organizations
- Admin tools such as Zendesk, ChurnZero, and Vivun
- Work closely with the Salesforce admin team to streamlinecross-functional processes and help integrate CS/Support tools
- Create, edit, and configure tool fields and mappings
- Create and maintain key documentation such as BRDs, process flows, use cases, and test scripts
What You'll Bring:
- Experience implementing zendesk, or experience as a zendesk admin is a must-have
- A "roll up your sleeves" mentality and the ability to pour through data for irregularities and inconsistencies.
- A knack for finding simple solutions to problems in order to increase the productivity of your stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- You have a great sense of prioritization and time management.
- Comfortable working effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- Strong understanding of core business processes across organizations, including sales, marketing, product development, customer support and success, professional services
- Experience with Zendesk, ChurnZero, Vivun, Salesforce, Gong, Slack, Intercom
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.