At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for an experienced communications professional to expand and run a world class comms team here at Wiz. You’ll be a key leader not just in marketing but at the company, and your scope of responsibilities will be broad. The Wiz story is incredibly compelling - and we want the world to know it. The world of cybersecurity is quickly evolving and is growing more important every day - the head of comms at Wiz will understand this space, will know how to cut through the noise, and will help ensure that the uniqueness of Wiz comes through clearly in all of our comms efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Run the entire communications function and team - PR, exec comms, social media, internal comms, AR, and more
- Manage the team - both internal and external resources
- Help craft the Wiz story, and drive the effort to tell that story through earned media
- Partner with the Wiz team - from founders to security research - to create compelling talking points and strategies to get them heard
- Drive a compelling thought leadership strategy for key Wiz leaders that complements our overall story
- Own executive comms - keynotes, presentations, broadcast, and more
- Manage crisis communications firms and plans
What You'll Bring:
- Has run a full spectrum communications function before - from PR to AR and everything in between
- Analytical and metric driven - measuring PR is a challenge, but you know how to do it
- Has owned and driven an Analyst Relations function, and can partner with the product teams to drive AR success
- A leader who can build and run a high paced and and high output team
- Experience with companies that have experienced very fast growth
- Has worked with multiple PR agencies, and knows the key firms and their strengths
- Understands media relations, and how to build long lasting relationships with the right people
- Experience with technology companies is a must - experience with security technologies is very important
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.