At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
What You'll Do:
- Level 1 & 2 support for global Mac\Windows and Linux users on laptops, including monitors, printers, peripherals, and applications
- Diagnose and solve technical issues
- Conduct day to day support activity with a level of urgency and commitment to SLA’s
- Audio Visual troubleshooting with conference room equipment and vendor
- Train employees in the best practices and recent technologies
- Onboarding practices for new employees globally
- Ensure that our workplace tech is always “up and running”— Network, Wi-Fi, Internet Access, Zoom Rooms, Room Scheduling, Dashboards, etc
What You'll Bring:
- 1 - 2 years of experience supporting end-users directly and remotely
- Hands-on experience supporting users in cloud environments, Office 365, Zoom, Slack, Okta, and other cloud tools. Comfortable with SaaS software
- Experience with one of the following IDP – Okta, Azure\ Active directory, auth0
- Experience with network protocols and topologies
- Experience with Windows and macOS-based environment
- Advantage- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP & Azure
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.