At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
Wiz is looking for a Head of Corporate IT to join our technology leadership team. This person will report to the CSO and will have broad responsibility over our information technology vision, strategy, execution, and team development as they relate to Wiz’s internal IT systems and IT support. This is a highly impactful role for the success of Wiz as we are growing rapidly and our IT needs are growing respectively (300+ employees globally as of March 2022).
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and scale a team of IT Support and IT engineering professionals and provide support and leadership oversight to execute the company’s vision while nurturing a culture marked by creativity and inclusion
- Manage budgets, including responsibility for hiring direct reports and headcount growth
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure, process, systems and security
- Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all internal hardware and software based on department needs
- Plan and manage IT implementations, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvements
- Work closely with IT vendors and assess their capabilities, working with the Head of IT Risk & Compliance to identify and mitigate any associated data or access risks
- Lead the integration of internal IT to enhance the delivery of other departments within the company including Sales Operations, Marketing, DevOps and HR.
- Develop and secure buy-in from senior leadership for an internal IT strategy to enable business objectives and enhance productivity while incorporating innovative ideas and solution technologies
- Develop KPIs and risk reporting to inform key stakeholders such as the Executive board, clients, internal audit and external regulators
- Develop and deliver a clear, sequenced IT roadmap to implement IT solutions which will sustainably enable business goals and support ongoing rapid growth while maintaining best-in-class internal security standards.
- Work closely with Wiz legal to ensure compliance with an exacting Wiz policy framework
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years’ experience managing end to end IT operations and teams incorporating a remote working model
- BA degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field preferred, or equivalent experience working in technology operations at scale.
- Preference for candidates with certifications such as CGEIT / CITM / CISSP / SANS / CCSP
- An eye for detail and a track-record of consistently delivering high quality projects and initiatives, implementing new tools and systems, negotiating and partnering with vendors, and reporting progress to partners
- Experience delivering IT support to an organization utilizing primarily SaaS and cloud-based tools
- A track-record of experience with leading cloud providers including AWS, GCP ad Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrable experience of sensitively delivering for a global team while respecting diverse cultures and ways of working
- Strong Communication skills, and proficiency in data analysis and Industry Analysis Report
- Good oral and written English communications skills
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.