At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
As the Technical Enablement Manager for Cloud Security Architecture , you will onboard, train, and certify our global technical stakeholders, of Cloud Security Architects, and at times customers, and product team members. The technical enablement team runs in person and virtual internal programs and works to continuously improve content and
delivery as a team.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Cloud Security Architects / Post Sales, and at times Sales Engineering, Product Marketing, Product Management, etc.) to assess gaps in field capability, uncover opportunities to improve success and productivity
- Support the ongoing design, development and execution of an onboarding program that leverages blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure all new technical hires are ramped quickly
- Develop and run scalable certification programs including pitch and demo certifications, tutorial process, new product knowledge, and technical bootcamps
- Drive a cadence of learning programs and events that enhance the capabilities and efficiency of the global technical team
- Build role-specific training curriculum and certify on post-sales, customer success, security consulting & messaging capabilities
- Coach and develop a skilled team of technical enablement professionals – capturing synergies across the team and leading through instruction and by example
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of leadership experience with a technical team
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales engineering, technical enablement, customer success, productivity, enablement or related field at a technology company, SaaS preferred
- Desire to lay a foundational program and build a team of enablement professionals as the organization scales
- Ability to manage several key global stakeholders and programs, including competing priorities
- A proven track record of hands-on creation and delivery of impactful change and/or best practice programs of enterprise success teams
- Ability to develop and deliver detailed presentations to customers on current/future state of processes and solutions in scope
- Excellent consulting skill-set, including discovery, analysis, quantitative modeling, listening, communication, presentation, persuasion and project leadership skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.