At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
Wiz is seeking a Head of IT Risk & Compliance to join our technology leadership team. This person will report to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and will be responsible for instilling best practice and rigor in our information security, governance, risk and compliance programs. The successful candidate will work at pace to identify risk and oversee mitigations across the internal IT landscape. As part of an integrated global team, they will recognize and respect the interplay between risk management and business growth. And they will ensure compliance with the exigencies of an exacting public and private sector client base to catalyze the our mission at Wiz to make the cloud less cloudy.
What You’ll Do:
- Further develop and manage Wiz’s IT risk management program
- Scale and manage a team of IT security and compliance professionals to deliver internal assurance and drive company growth
- Working with the CISO, build relationships with stakeholders throughout the company to raise awareness of risk management while managing risk and enabling compliance in an integrated fashion
- Manage risk and asset management processes, Corrective Action Plans, and report overall IT risk management performance against agreed metrics to senior management
- Working closely with Wiz commercial and legal teams to facilitate risk assessment, risk management and compliance
- Work with Wiz legal and privacy team on technological implementation of privacy and compliance requirements and policies
- Develop and review Wiz threat models and manage changes to the business to counter exploitation
- Deliver and augment existing security awareness training to safeguard the business in line with strategic objectives
- Take ownership of on-going compliance programs, including meeting standards for government suppliers and diverse multinational corporate clients
- Play a central role in incident management, measuring the effectiveness of the incident management process and adapting policies and procedures accordingly
- Develop and maintain IT security policies and procedures to effectively address an evolving threat landscape
- Take responsibility for continuous monitoring and auditing of corporate systems for vulnerabilities and non-compliance
- "Work with procurement to manage third party oversight program of the Wiz supplier and partnership ecosystem"
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in IT risk and compliance, including in leadership
- BA degree or higher in a related field, or equivalent experience working in IT risk and compliance at scale
- Proven experience implementing security technology improvement initiatives in areas such as ISO27001 accreditation
- Proven experience meeting and maintaining compliance standards within an information technology environment
- Experience working within an organization utilizing primarily SaaS and cloud-based tools, and with a remote workforce
- Experience working on risk / compliance in the cloud (including AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure) and with leading SaaS providers
- Experience of sensitively delivering for a global team while respecting diverse cultures and ways of working
- Strong Communication skills; good oral and written English
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.