At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Manager of Cloud Security Architecture to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will be responsible for building a scalable organization to support the technical implementation and delivery of Wiz to our new customers across all segments, regions, and industries. Your team will be the trusted advisors and facilitators to our customers for all things related to implementation of our product in the post-sales environment. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
What You'll Do:
- Experience leading and growing a world class SaaS post-sales technical team.
- Ability to deliver world class deployment, training, and delivery experiences to our customers.
- Mastered the process of delivering post sales technical services.
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting customers that are deploying and utilizing Wiz.
- Proven track record of working closely with Sales and Product teams.
What You'll Bring:
- Cloud security experience.
- Hands on AWS/Azure/GCP experience.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and scripting.
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge.
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks.
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys.
- Experience using post sales tools -- Zendesk, Intercom, Jira, etc.
- Datadog reporting.
- IaC -- Terraform, cloudformation, etc.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.